Sunday, June 19, 2011

Helper Project 2 Reflection

When I started to help with this project, I envisioned a skyline of Seattle. Looking back, I believe that this vision was accomplished fairly well because it actually looked like a skyline with the Space Needle towering in the center.

When doing this project, we ran into a few problems. For instance, we did not finish the project on May 18 as we had planned. Sean, Conor, and I came in the next day, May 19, to finish up the skyline, then Sean and Libby came in the morning after to paint it.
These problems were somewhat expected, which is why we planned in a little bit of extra time.

The end result of the project was the best, it just required a lot of hard work. As a helper, in order to do better next time requires a bit more scheduling.

Our group worked together by assigning each person a specific task, mine being to cut out the skyline. I did fairly well as a group member, doing each job when I was told to and cutting out the skyline as quickly and as carefully as possible. It went fairly well because of the way Sean led the project and got each thing done.


No comments:

Post a Comment