Jonathan Adams
Student Surveys
Group Members: Michael Phuong, Anthea Phuong (helper)
We did manage to get some of the student opinions, but it was not exactly in the way we wanted, but it was adequate. I believe that this is because the students did not get the word about the results as we had hoped they would.
Word about the survey was also not spread in the way we wanted, so we will have to work on that as well to better inform the students about what they said on the survey. In order to correct this, we are going to give each teacher a copy of the results to share with the class. We did not see these problems coming in the way that they did.
The survey part of this project went fairly well. It was well-timed, because at this point in the year, there are not too many strict plans about what is being done in class. However, I am not too proud of the way word was spread.
In order to improve the way we spread word, we will be using a different system to ensure that we are more successful in getting the word out.
This helped me to become a better leader because I learned more about scheduling and how to deal with things that go wrong and thinking of innovative ways to fix them (like cutting all the surveys out with a box cutter). To further improve my leadership abilities, I would like to improve my method of getting word out about it.
We mostly worked together by assigning each person a task, them monitering it and making sure that the person finished their assignment by a specific day. When passing out the surveys we did it mostly together as a group. As a leader, I believe that I did fairly well with the coordination, probably because I kept a schedule of what we needed to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment